2010-10-02

Kitchen Chinese disscussion questions

1. I thought about moving to New York; it's a glamorous place.

2. I think it's called Kitchen Chinese because she only has the very basic Chinese language skill in life. Language is part of what you are.

3. I think the younger naturally lead up to the elder. The Chinese tend to have more expectations compare to Americans.

4. Probably Isabelle's knowledge of Chinese gave her the gut to go to China. I think the best way to learn a culture is to learn it's history.

5. I remember I never was fit in with classmates in kindergarten. I really relied on my parents.

6. The stereotype that all Americans have blond hair and big noses are common and widespread. I believe people form opinion of people mostly from the work or products that they produce. I look at people base on their age.

2 comments:

  1. 请问,你是谁呀? 仅仅从你的用户名上猜不出你的真实的名字。请一定将你的名字告诉我们,不然没有办法给你打成绩。

    你喜欢住在纽约,或者你可以到纽约读大学呢!
    很遗憾去听到你小的时候也经历过一些不愉快的经历。人小的时候不知深浅或对错可以变得很残忍。
    对了,你觉得"stereotype"用中文该怎么表达?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I moved to a different school I feel like i dont fit in with the rest of the peopel

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.